Does your organization want to drive long-term social change and increase your impact in the community? In order to do so, you must be able to use data to demonstrate what you do, how well you do it, and your long-term impact on those you serve. And to communicate your success to funders and stakeholders, you must implement an impact-centric organizational culture where measurement aligned to your mission is driving your decisions.
In this interactive training session, impact measurement expert and social change entrepreneur, Sheri Chaney Jones, will share important steps non-profit organizations and community collaboratives can take to craft impact-centric measurement cultures where measurement is driving your decisions and you understand your true impact.
In this training, you’ll leave knowing how to:
· Understand the difference between inputs, outputs, short-, medium- and long-term outcomes, and how outcome measures are a more appropriate indicator of effectiveness;
· Establish your vision as the foundation of your measurement roadmap;
· Use data to increase your success and create a compelling impact story;
· Confirm that your desired outcomes are actually linked to your outputs or activities; and
· Establish impact data as the common language between funders, non-profit organizations, and other stakeholders
· Use technology to connect your social-good network, improve performance, and maximize impact.