Meet with a Community Outreach Specialist from Ohio Means Jobs in the Business & Nonprofit Resource Center at Main Library, Mondays & Wednesdays, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The Community Outreach Specialist can help with:
· Job matching to available jobs that are right for you.
· Career exploration
· Resume creation and review
· Interview practice sessions
· Connection to training programs
· Other resources that you need to succeed.
Please bring two forms of identification to get started. Identification might include a Driver's License, State ID card, Birth Certificate, Passport or Social Security Card.