Columbus City Schools Summer Opportunities & Engagement Fair: Keeping your child prepared for success.
Pre-register online at www.ccsoh.us. All CCS students and families are welcome.
To provide an understanding of how to:
· Best support your students at home
· Help students stay engaged over the summer months
· Provide access to community resources
· Hands-on Strategy Sessions (Reading, Math, Social Studies & Cyber Security)
· Summer Camp sign-up information
· Internship & employment opportunities for teens
· Free supervised activities for grades K-3
· Community Resource Fair
Columbus City Schools parents and students K-8 are invited to attend. There will be 30+ community resource organizations with display tables in the Reading Room and strategy sessions for parents that focus on subject specific resources. Onsite activities for K-3 provided at no cost.
Free parking in Main Library's attached garage.